From small beginnings Pilbara Copy Service began in Karratha in 2008, we have steadily grown to become the longest running locally owned and operated documents solutions business in Karratha.
Our first priority is to offer the best service possible, and that’s why we enjoy a such a high rate of customer repeat business. Some of our clients include local schools, Police stations, Hospitals, large companies in the burrup expansion and Cape Lambert port expansion, and also small to medium businesses that provide vital services.
Pilbara Copy Service provides Managed Print Service Solutions to manage, operate, and support client’s printing and imaging environments.
We offer proactive support plans including preventative maintenance, asset management, technical support, help desk training, and end user training services. We have a customized information portal for online orders, service requests, and status tracking.
In addition, our product specialists also provide output management and infrastructure solutions, such as an assessment process to uncover the costs of a client’s current printing and imaging environments.
We can help with:
- A customized solution that integrates hardware, software, service, support, and supplies into a single cost per page program.
- A single point of contact and a single invoice.
- A strategy and implementation plan to streamline client’s environments and achieve balanced deployment through technology upgrades, redeployment, and retirement of underused and inefficient assets.
We also offer printing and imaging hardware solutions including:
- Laser printers, multifunction printers, black and white and color copiers, wide format machines, fax machines, scanners and digital senders.
- Document/ print management software solutions, forms processing, routing and tracking, and cost recovery solutions.
Our company focuses on the business community including healthcare, legal, financial services, education, insurance, manufacturing, accounting, and real estate to name a few.